Tuesday, October 7, 2014

So yesterday was about the same as any clean, cook, take care of kids & deal with him!!! I'm really stressed today because I told him I have a lot of bills due this week & his response was my paycheck was not very big !! WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I asked why is that , he responded that he did not get a lot of hours! What again? We'll degum from what I thought you had 100 plus hours being you have been up everyday at 5:00am & not getting home till 8:00 9:00 10:00 or even later !! So I get a 150.00 to pay 1,500$ worth of bills!! Then he has the nerve to come home tonight & complain because one of our sons was still up @ 8:30 studying for 9weeks test! I informed his illiterate self if he came home at a decent hour & helped with homework we would not still be studying!! He so has nerve! Comes home to a clean house a good super cooked kids bathed & taken care of, all he has to do is eat shower & go to sleep!! O & pick my tomatoes that sooooo we're not ready to be picked, he just could not stop his self from touching my plants!! My goodness does he not stop to think if I wanted them picked I would have done it my self!!! He is such a busy body that he can not leave anything be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment